10th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do Hospital Management course? I am studying B.Pharmacy 4th year

sir, I am prashanth reddy studying B.pharmacy 4th year.
Iam intrested in Hospital Management course, and I want to know about Notification and Fee of the course in Hyderabad, sir please give me the details.

21st August 2017, 07:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do Hospital Management course? I am studying B.Pharmacy 4th year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, I am prashanth reddy studying B.pharmacy 4th year.
Iam intrested in Hospital Management course, and I want to know about Notification and Fee of the course in Hyderabad, sir please give me the details.

As you want to do hospital management course after completing your B.Pharmacy degree, then MBA(Mater of Business Administration) in hospital management is best option for you. Here below are details regarding MBA hospital management course:-

>> Minimum qualification required is bachelors in medical field from a government recognized institute.

>> Duration of MBA hospital management course is 2 years.

College Offer MBA Hospital Management Course In Hyderabad:-

1). Osmania University – OU.(Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)).

Job Types after MBA Hospital Management:-

>> Business Development Manager.

>> Guest Relation Manager.

>> Hospital Business Manager.

>> Food and Beverage Manager.

>> Sales Manager.

>> Operations Manager.

>> Finance Manger.

>> Direst Marketing Manager.
22nd August 2017, 03:59 PM
manjira...

Default Re: How to do Hospital Management course? I am studying B.Pharmacy 4th year

After completing your B.Pharmacy course you can opt for post graduation degree in management field as per your interest. The best post graduate option after B.Pharmacy is to pursue MBA course.

Some of the management course you can apply after B.pharmacy are

MBA in Hospital Administration
MBA in Clinical Research
MBA in Health Care Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical

The candidates need to qualify entrance examination like CAT/XAT/GMAT/SNAP, etc. for admission. You have to score high marks in the entrance exam for admission in good management colleges.

The selection procedure for the entrance examinations is

Written Examination
Group Discussion
Personal Interview

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have passed bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
There is no age limitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?