21st April 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?

Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Chemistry securing 68% marks with Organic specialization from Nagpur University. I want to know the date for PhD entrance exam and syllabus in the Nagpur University? When its application form release?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  4. How will I get the application form to do Ph.D in IISC, Bangalore?
  5. When the application form of Mysore University PhD entrance exam will be released?
  6. When the application form of ICMR PhD(Life Science) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. When the application form of Vikram University PhD(Microbiology) entrance exam will be released?
  8. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?
  10. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  11. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of Bangalore University PhD(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  13. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  14. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  15. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
  16. Previous year model papers of Ph.D PET entrance exam?
  17. When is the RTM university Ph.D entrance test is going to happen?
  18. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
20th October 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?

I did my M.sc in physics in 1997.Now i want to take admission in phd programme in nagpur university. When will be the entrance exam in 2019. What will be the syllabus. Want to know whether it will be descriptive or objective.
20th October 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form of Nagpur University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus and examination date?

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT PET 2019 IN PHYSICS IN NAGPUR UNIVERSITY. ALSO THE SYLLABUS AND PAPET PATTERN
22nd October 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I had cleared PET in 2015....Am I eligible to register for PhD in 2021 on this basis ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?