27th July 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the options of subjects in NET exam for the student of M.A in Ancient History

What is the option of subject in NET exam for the student of MA in ancient history

Related Questions:
  1. Career options in Ancient Indian History?
  2. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  3. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Good universities for MA in History after BA History?
  5. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?
  9. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  10. Career options in History except Teaching?
  11. NET exam ancient history papers of Allahabad University?
  12. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  13. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  15. What is the ancient history syllabus of JNU?
  16. Best books on Ancient India History for Civil Service exam
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing MBA in finance? What are the subjects for the exam?
  18. What course related to history should I opt for my better future prospect after my 12th?
5th June 2015, 10:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options of subjects in NET exam for the student of M.A in Ancient History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the option of subject in NET exam for the student of MA in ancient history
You are a student of Ancient History so you can apply for UGC NET exam in History.

Books:-

UGC NET History Previous Papers (Solved)
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2008)

Trueman's UGC NET History
by
Pramod Singh
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company (2012)

UGC NET/SET History Exam Guide (Paper 2 and 3)
by
Kr Sanjay,S.D. Tiwary
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

UGC-NET/JRF/SLET History (Paper - III)
by
Anil Kumar Verma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?