27th September 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category?

Am i eligibile for afmc with 53%marks in 12thclass and 47%marks in pcm and i have obc category

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 77% in physics, 60% in Chemistry, 47% in Biology and 66% in English(OBC category) is it possible to get into AFMC?
  2. Applying for CME,Army after scoring 62% marks in 12th PCM under OBC category?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM group in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 127 marks in PCM? I am from OBC category
  5. Am I eligible for counseling in JEE mains after scoring 40% marks in PCM class 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for AIEEE? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and 43% marks in PCM and I belong to OBC
  7. Am I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate having secured 57% in 12th class and 49% in PCM with OBC category?
  8. Am I eligible for AFMC at the age of 26?
  9. Can I be eligible for Deck Cadet after scoring 54% marks in 12th class with PCM
  10. Eligibility to become Doctor in AFMC for a candidate who has secured 60% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  11. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  12. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class
  13. Am i eligible for BITSAT after scoring 78.4% in 12th and 79.33% marks in PCM?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  15. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in engineering with 132 marks/300 in PCM group in 12th?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?
  18. Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 58 in Physics, 60 in Chemistry, 61 in Biology, 96 in English
28th September 2011, 09:51 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category?

AFMC ELIGIBLE

One should have scored Minimum 60% marks in 12th Examination.

or Not less than 50% marks in each of Science Subjects and Not less than 50% marks in English.

so according this you need to get minimum of 50% in each subject of PCM.

and also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.
28th September 2011, 01:54 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category?

As per afmc guidelines the eligibilty criteria are Must have attained the age of 17yrs on 31st Dec of the year of application, but must not have attained the age of 22 years on that date(Not more than 24 years in case of candidates who have passed or are appearing in final B Sc examinations).
Academic Qualifications:
Candidate must have passed all the subjects opted for in the first attempt of the qualifying examinations as a regular candidate with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken simultaneously and securing not less than 60% of the aggregate marks in these 3 science subjects taken together and not less than 50% marks in English and 50% marks in each of the science subjects. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics of the 10th standard.so as per that ur not eligible for afmc exam .
28th September 2011, 01:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Eligibility for AFMC:-

*Educational qualification:-

1.One must have complete the 12th in science having subjects like- English,Physics, chemistry and Biology..

2.One must have 60% aggregate in PCM in 12th..

3.One must not have less than 50% marks in individual science subjects.
And also must not have less than 50% marks in English.

*Age eligibility:-

1.The candidates age must be in between 17-21 years..

As you have secured 47% marks in PCM then you are not eligible for AFMC..
There is no such special criteria for SC/ST or OBC..
All the best..
28th September 2011, 04:06 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

ARMED FORCE MEDICAL COLLEGE

you must have to complete your 12th with minimum 60% in PHYSIC, CHEMISTRY, MATHS.
& MINIMUM 50% IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE .

so you are not eligible for this exam .
thanks!
28th September 2011, 04:12 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

ARMED FORCE MEDICAL COLLEGE

you must have to complete your 12th with minimum 60% in PHYSIC, CHEMISTRY, MATHS.
& MINIMUM 50% IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE .

so you are not eligible for this exam .
thanks!
28th September 2011, 04:15 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 53% marks in 12th class and 47% in PCM under OBC category?

HI DEAR

AFMC stands for army force medical college

ELIGIBLE:

One should have scored Minimum 60% marks in 12th Examination.

or Not less than 50% marks in each of Science Subjects and Not less than 50% marks in English.

so according this you need to get minimum of 50% in each subject of PCM.

and also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.

GOOD LUCK
28th September 2011, 05:15 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

!!ARMED FORCE MEDICAL COLLEGE!!

FOR THIOS EXAM YOU MUST HAve to complete your 12th standard in PCM (physics,chemistry,maths) with at least 60%.
also you must have at least 50% IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
28th September 2011, 06:20 PM
shivdanjangid

sorry it need 60% minimum marks overall in OBC category.
1st October 2011, 10:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligibile for afmc with 53%marks in 12thclass and 47%marks in pcm and i have obc category
Dear friend,

NO , You are not eligible for AFMC exam.

You must be completed 12th science with above 60% in PCM.

Also you must be score above 50 marks in Physics , Chemistry ,mathematics , English.

You must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard.

A B.Sc candidate must have two subjects at the field of Science.

Also your your age should be in between 17 to 22 years(For 12th).

For B.SC candidate the maximum age limit is 24 years.

Thanks
2nd January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for AFMC Exam securing 50 in all for-PCM N 47 in matriculation
3rd February 2012, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

I've got 63.2% in XII with PCBM but I've a concern tht I scored only 31% in maths .Am I eligible to participate ?
4th February 2012, 06:36 PM
rvidyasagar

The following is the eligibility criteria:

Applicants must have passed the XII standard/pre-professional/premedical examination or equivalent examination of
statutory Indian University/Board or any other recognized Board/University as a regular student in all the subjects opted for in FIRST ATTEMPT with the subjects of
English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of
the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English. They must have also passed an examination in Mathematics at least of the matriculation standard. A
graduate of B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany or Zoology) and also must have passed the earlier qualifying
examination i.e. XII standard/Pre professional (Med) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and obtained marks as stated above.

As you can see, a pass at least in the Matriculation is required. Hence, verify your status in the matriculation as above and decide your eligibility.
21st March 2012, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AFMC after scoring 60% in 12th aggregate and 50% in PCM under OBC category?
10th April 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

does the 50% marks in each science include the practical marks or out of 70 u have to get 50% for afmc please answer
11th April 2012, 08:01 PM
monisha_sarabhai

Dear friend, if you want to do join such a course you can pursue bsc in biochemistry, biotechnology, biophysics, human biology, bioelectronics. Then you can become a good academician by pursuing msc and then qualify jrf exam for pursuing phd in the respected field. Once you have done this you will be awarded lecturership in any reputed institute. Also you can join any research firm later on

other various felds you can move in are as follows:-
1. Go for mbbs/bds
2. Go for ias after graduation
3. Go for ifs after graduation
4. Go for bank services
5. Go for biotechnology
6. Go for defence services
7.go for various types of proffesional diplomas
8. Mba after graduation
10. Animation field
11. Basic sciences- bsc/msc
7th August 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GOT 48% MARKS IN 12th AND I HAVE GOT 50% MARKS ABOVE IN PCM.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR AFMC
20th August 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i have got 53% in PCM and 63% in PCB.... my total percentage is 61.6... am i eligible for afmc...???
27th December 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I am doing 12 class with pcm as my main subjects and I didn't opt biology as my subject.
Am I eligible to appear in afmc test 2018 ??
Sir reply me as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?