15th June 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?

hello sir i am saurabh. .i have got 49% (pcm)in 12th this year and i wants to joind marchant navvy so please tell me what i have to do. .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  3. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after scoring 55% in PCM?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  8. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy having completed 12th Class with PCM with 55% and with an age of 21 years?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing 12th with PCM?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  11. Can i join Merchant Navy after scoring 54.2% marks in 12th class with science stream
  12. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 48% in PCM and 74% in English in 12th?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to join Merchant Navy for a candidate who has secured 76% in 12th Science of NIOS Board? -- [New]
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 51.33% in PCm and 77% in Engineering?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after scoring 49.33% in PCM and 54.2% overall?
  16. How to join merchant navy after passing 12th class with 57% in PCM
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
15th June 2012, 05:48 PM
kinnarnara

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?

hi,
You can join merchant navy after 12th by applying nda exam.
Nda exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
NDA EXAM ELIGIBLITY;
>12th standard from a recognized board.
>age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
>you must be unmarried men and indian citizen.
For more,
http://upsc.gov.in
15th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after scoring 49% of marks in 12th Class with PCM?

Merchant Navy Eligibility :

complete 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics , chemistry & mathematics
medical fitness
eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness

15th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i scored 146 marks in ibps clerk exam. Is there any chance for me. I am from general category.
17th June 2012, 08:56 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

you can join the merchant navy with the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the upsc twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I and NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

Eligibility:

the candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required to eligible for this exam.

The candidate need the physics chemistry and mathematics subjects for the Merchant Navy exam.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
5th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i have doing mechnical course after 10 can i join merchant navy
26th July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRIENDS , JUST FOR GUIDANCE I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE OUR EXP WITH ALL STUDENT FRIENDS, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MERCHANT NAVY JOIN THROUGH STAR CLIPPERS MARINE ACADEME IN LADO SARAI- WE MET THE OWNER MRS SONIA MADAM, SHE IS NICE AND HELPFUL ALSO. NEW DELHI. ITS NEWLY OPENED INSTITUTE RECOGNIZED BY DIFFERENT AUTHORITIES ,LIKE SING PORE, AUSTRALIA , NEWZELAND , THE MAIN THING AND THE DIFFERENT AND IMPORTANT THING I FINED IN THIS INSTITUTE IS THAT , THIS IS A INSTITUTE OPENED BY SHIP OWNERS . AND THEY ARE TAKING CADETS , CONDUCTING COURSES , PASSED OUT CANDIDATES THEY ARE GIVING PLACEMENT ON THERE OWN SHIPS.OR A POOL OF SHIPS THEY HAVE. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM AFTER DOING PRE SEA TRAINING I THAT , THERE IS NO VACANCY , AND IF YOU SEARCH COMPANIES AGENT ASK FOR MONEY , BUT HERE ONLY COLLEGE FEE YOU HAVE TO PAY REST , IS THERE GUARANTEE TO PUT YOU ON BOARD, I WAS LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER , FROM LAST 6 MONTHS , AS HE ALSO ONT UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO , BUT NOW HE IS TAKEN BY THIS INSTITUTE AND PLACED ON BOARD. MY BROTHER'S NAME HARSHIT HE IS ON BOARD THROUGH THIS COMPANY AND SUCCESSFULLY DONE THE COURSE ALSO THANKS FRIENDS SHASHANK
28th July 2012, 05:14 PM
rameshldv

hello sir i am ramesh. .i have got 55 (pcm)in 12th this year and i wants to joind marchant navvy so please tell me what i have to do. .
26th July 2013, 03:27 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

For Merchant Navy you need to show proof of completing 10+2 system or equivalent, having passed Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics as elective subjects. Some of the Qualifying Examinations are as follows: - All India Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE - Higher Secondary Examination (from any Central/State Board of Secondary Education) - Indian School Certificate Examination of Council of Indian School of Examination
There is no minimum cut off marks, so you are eligible at the marks of 49% in PCM

However, you have to appear for NDA
you should have your age between 16.5 - 19 years.
you should be Indian

all the best
23rd April 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 83% in 10std. with 69% in english. can i join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?