13th July 2017, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Best subject combination available in 11th from CBSE board?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th from CBSE board and now I am very confused to choose subjects in 11th. Please suggest me which are the combination available in 11th from CBSE board?

Related Questions:
  1. Best subject combination available in 11th from CBSE board?
  2. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  3. Which subject combination should I choose to study in 11th Commerce?
  4. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  5. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student? -- [New]
  6. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  7. Previous few years solved question papers for Computer subject of class 11th CBSE Board
  8. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  9. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  10. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  12. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  14. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
13th July 2017, 10:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best subject combination available in 11th from CBSE board?

The subjects selection should be done keeping in mind which course you would like to pursue at bachelor's degree level.

1. PCM subjects for courses like engineering, architecture, Science honours etc.

2. PCB subjects for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS etc course.

3. Commerce stream subjects for courses like CA, ICWA, Company secretary course.

You can select subjects depending upon your interest and career goal.
13th July 2017, 11:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have successfully completed your 10th standard and now you are confused to choose the subject combination in your 11th standard so I can help you. Let me tell you that you must choose the subjects in which you are really interested and you can cope up with the syllabus. Either you can choose non medical stream, commerce or arts but it should be according to your interest. Now a days science has more importance so I would suggest you to choose science stream but if you are really interested in Commerce or Arts then you can choose that also.
14th July 2017, 08:01 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There are many available options after 10th in different stream.

Some available stream are :-

Science ( PCM ).

Biology ( PCB).

Commerce.

Arts.

In these stream you have option of selection of different subjects and language paper.

You can also select Computer Science and other important subject as optional paper along with these stream.
14th July 2017, 10:41 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Choosing subjects for your career in 11th merely depends on your interest.

If you are interested in Computer Science or IT sector, then combination Physics+Chemistry+Mathematics+Computer Science+English would be best for you.

In this case, you will get jobs in IT sector and will be eligible for engineering entrance exams.

If you are interested in the Medical sector, then you can replace Mathematics with Biology.

Or if you don't want Computer Science, then you can opt either Hindi or Physical Education as your optional subject.

Apart from Science, there is Commerce stream in which you will get Accountancy, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, as your primary subjects.
14th July 2017, 04:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

In CBSE there are 3 streams like Arts, Commerce & science.
Every stream and subject is best in its own way. You need to choose in which subject and stream you have more interest and also it depends on your future because based on your choosing subjects you future depends on it. Based on your interest and future goal you can choose the combination of subjects. The full details are given below.

The admissions in CBSE will be given to the candidates who have completed 10th class with a fair percentage from any recognized board.

Combination of subjects in different streams are as follows:

Arts:
- The main subjects are history, geography and political science.
- The optional subjects are economics and psychology.

Commerce:
- The main subjects are business studies, accounts and economics.
- The optional subjects are maths and informatics practices.

Science (Medical):
- The main subjects are physics, chemistry and biology.
- The optional subjects are maths, engineering, drawing, economics, computer science, informatics practices and biotechnology.

Sciences (Non medical):
- The main subjects are physics, chemistry and maths.
- The optional subjects are biology, engineering, drawing, economics, computer science and informatics practices.
9th March 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many subjects I have to choose in class 11th. I want to choose PCB. Sir after these subjects how many subject I have to choose.
5th March 2020, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any combination of economic, statistics and mathematics with computer science in cbsc board?
20th March 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Which Combinations under commerce would be best for courses like CA and Civil Services in class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?