23rd August 2010, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which companies allow students to sit for the interview with less than 60% in engineering?

sir will u please tell me which companies allow engg. students to sit for their interview who dont have 60% in engg.????

Related Questions:
  1. What are the different rounds for recruitment?
  2. Which companies allows students with 2 year gap to sit in campus placement?
  3. Opportunities that can increase probability to get a job after completing B.E with 70%?
  4. List of good companies which allows a candidate to sit in campus interview with less than 60% marks in B.Tech?
  5. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  6. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  7. How to get a job as a RF engineer after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  8. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  9. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  11. When will exam of jobs will take place?
  12. Which places are better for training for better job if I am 2nd year student of B.tech?
  13. How to prepare for technical and HR? I am a 4th year B.Tech student
  14. List of best core companies for ECE students in chennai -- [New]
  15. What is the procedure to join Pre Ph.D in commerce after completing M.Com
  16. How are the persons recruited in campus interviews?
  17. Am I eligible to get an ECE core job if I have arrear in 6th semester?
  18. Companies in NCR that place MCA passout students by direct interview?
16th September 2011, 01:08 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Which companies allow students to sit for the interview with less than 60% in engineering?

There is a common demand of 60% by recruiting companies.

But it does'nt means that students who get less then that are not recruited at that time your Talent plays a vital role.

If you have a 'Talent' then percentage is no bar,try bring your talent into action

and the goodnews is that the multinantional companies dont ask for 60%.....
16th September 2011, 03:04 PM
Badri R

Default Re: Which companies allow students to sit for the interview with less than 60% in engineering?

You can try your hands on IT industry provided that you don't have any standing arrears. If you want a core company in accordance to your engineering degree write GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) entrance exam conducted by IIT's every year. This is an important test to prove your engineering aptitude. If you did not have any luck securing a job. Your GATE results would help you to get admission for your M.E. courses.
16th September 2011, 04:09 PM
Deepthi Thomas

YOU dont worry.Companies look on efficiency and capability to do job than on marks.Allmost 60% of companies select candidates even if they are not having first class in their cources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?