31st July 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year?

I passed my 10th, inter in Andhra pradesh regularly. I failed in degree exams in 3 years. Then I attended the later entry exam in periyar University in Salem, (Chennai). Am I eligible for the government job s like police or bank exams. So please give me reply after you receive my email

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete graduation course after failing in TYBA?
  2. Am I eligible for GATE exam if I failed in 1 year of engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  6. Am I eligible for any government job while doing final year B.Arch? How to get a Government Job?
  7. Am I eligible for any job regarding government sector? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  8. Is it possible to do Government job and complete Graduation at the same time?
  9. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  10. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  11. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  12. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  13. Can I enroll myself for 3rd year graduation in any correspondence university if I have failed before?
  14. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing under graduation?
  16. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
  17. How can I get job after completing my B.Tech, I have scored 7.2 CGPA upto 3rd year?
  18. Can I get government job if I had backlogs in my course and cleared it by last year of the course?
31st July 2015, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year?

Yes you can apply for Various government jobs even through you have failed in your graduation but you just have to complete or qualify in those subjects which you have not completed yet. Then only it is possible to get into government jobs.

In fact some government jobs does not look at the " Percentage " of your graduation. So you need not to be tensed to apply for government jobs. So you first complete the subjects which you have not completed yet.

Finally I would like to suggest you to take care of your education first and then concentrate on Other exams to get government jobs.
31st July 2015, 10:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my 10th, inter in Andhra pradesh regularly. I failed in degree exams in 3 years. Then I attended the later entry exam in periyar University in Salem, (Chennai). Am I eligible for the government job s like police or bank exams. So please give me reply after you receive my email
You have not graduation degree so you are not eligible for Bank exam like SBI and IBPS.

The minimum educational qualification required for bank exam is bachelor degree.

But you can apply for state police as GD or constable post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard are eligible for police exam as constable but you age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
31st July 2015, 10:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Government jobs like in police , Banking sector , etc.. but there are some other eligible criteria which are as lo required which are as follows :

*The candidates should be a citizen of India.
*The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university ,
The age limit is 21 - 30 years .
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
1st August 2015, 04:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for government job after failing in degree exam in 3rd year.
To apply for government job you have to complete your graduation degree.

Also you can apply for jobs like constable in police on the basis of 12th class. Candidate who have passed 12th class can apply for constable post in state police department.
20th December 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

If i failed in btech with one supplimentary (8yrs and there is no chance) am i eligible for bank ?
5th November 2021, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am failed in degree 1st year one subject then next 2yeats complete no back logs just one subject i am eligible in government jobs.
11th November 2021, 06:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

With even one backlogs you are not eligible to get the recruitment in government jobs.

Candidates have to clear all the backlogs for the final recruitment on the basis of the required qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?