24th September 2016, 06:30 PM
123 nani

Am I eligible for any merit scholarship? How to get it?

I got 90.9% in intermediate and my cast is BC-A. So, now please tell me that can I get merit scholarship and how to get that?

31st August 2017, 08:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any merit scholarship? How to get it?

The CBSE board offer scholarship to candidates who scored 80% or more in CBSE affiliated school. So, if you have passed intermediate from CBSE affiliated school, then you will be eligible for CBSE merit scholarship. You have to visit the official website of the CBSE and apply for scholarship. Fill all the required columns and then submit the scholarship form online. You can apply online for scholarship by just clicking on link: http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpa...holarship.html

There are so many other scholarship schemes available for candidates who scored more than 80% in intermediate standard. Some of them are IOCL scholarship scheme, Loreal Scholarship scheme for girls, Inspire scholarship scheme etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?