15th January 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the future scope after completion of B.Ed from Private College?

what is the future scope after completion of B.ed from private college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  2. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
  3. which are the subjects included in IT? Does IT has good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  5. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  7. is it better to go for Physics after doing BSc electronics from DU?
  8. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  9. What is the future scope in forensics?
  10. How to take admission in government B.Ed college near the city of Allahabad?
  11. How to take up Teaching profession after finishing MBA? What are the pre-requisites to become a teacher?
  12. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  13. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai for B.Ed? When will the forms be issued?
  15. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector?
  16. What is the scope of Electronic Engineering? Can I get job in other countries after completion of M.Tech in this field?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
6th August 2013, 11:36 AM
LINKON

Default Re: What is the future scope after completion of B.Ed from Private College?

After completing B.E.D there is a special chance to get government jobs in high school through S.S.C moreover u will get advantage in private secondary schools as well.
29th August 2017, 04:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What is the future scope after completion of B.Ed from Private College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the future scope after completion of B.ed from private college
If you want to go for job or for further studies after completing your B.Ed course, then here below are details regarding future aspects after B.ED course:-

Employment Areas B.ED Course:-

>> Education department.

>> Coaching centers.

>> Education consultancies.

>> Home tutor.

>> Publishing houses.

>> Research and development agencies.

>> Schools and colleges.

Job Types after B.ED Course:-

:- Teacher.

:- Syllabus designer.

:- Principle.

:- Librarian.

:- Instructor.

:- Education research.

:- Content writer.

:- Assistant dean.

:- Administrator.

Advanced Courses for Further Studies:-

:-- M.ED.
31st August 2017, 08:43 PM
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the future scope after completion of B.Ed from Private College?

After completion of B.ed. you have to qualify TET exam.
B.ed from government or private college is not big difference but your knowledge regarding your subjects matters a lot. Interest in teaching profession also play vital role.
You can apply for various jobs whose eligibility criteria is b.ed.
Kendriya vidyalaya, Jawahar Navoday vidyalaya etc also needs b.ed candidates.
You can apply for any secondary level teacher jobs. Now a days various prestigious private schools also demand for b.ed and experienced teachers.
So there are various Scopes in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?