4th January 2016, 02:28 PM
vasudharavi

Am I eligible to appear in CTET being an Electrical Engineer? Is it necessary to study B.Ed?

Hello,
I have pursued my Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. I have no B.Ed degree. What is the eligibility criteria for me for CTET? Do I need a B.Ed degree to appear for this exam?

14th January 2016, 11:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET being an Electrical Engineer? Is it necessary to study B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasudharavi View Post
Hello,
I have pursued my Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. I have no B.Ed degree. What is the eligibility criteria for me for CTET? Do I need a B.Ed degree to appear for this exam?
As you had pursued Bachelor course in Electrical Engineering, so there is no need to have B.Ed degree for appearing in CTET Exam.

According to eligibility criteria of CTET Exam, you must satisfy anyone of the following:
  • You must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Education.
  • You must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks or appearing in final year of 4 year Bachelor course of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
  • You have passed Graduation or are in the final year of your 2 year diploma course.

You may refer following books for preparation:

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master with Solved Papers Teacher Selection for Class 1 - 5 (Paper - 1) (Paperback)
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2015)
Price: Rs. 212

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master with Solved Papers Social Studies / Social Science Teacher Selection for Class 6 - 8 (Paper - 2) (Paperback)
Price: Rs. 218

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success Master Paper - 2 with Solved Papers Maths & Science Teacher Selection for Class (6 - 8) (Paperback)
Price: Rs. 249
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?