27th July 2013, 12:41 PM
saroj meel

Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english

i have completed BA nd BEd with english. My CTET is not cleared.Am i eligible for TGT. Plz reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  2. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  3. What is the eligibility for TGT?
  4. TGT English preparation DSSSB
  5. Am I eligible for TGT exam after completing schooling from UP board
  6. Last year question papers of TGT English?
  7. Am I eligible for TGT English exam if I had English in first two years of my BA but not in the final year?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  9. Sample question papers of Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT English?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether PGDTE is similar to B.Ed? Can I apply for DSC and Model Schools for English TGT/PGT with PGDTE certificate? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  13. Is there any placement vacancy for TGT English, TGT SS or TGT Computer Teacher in state government schools?
  14. Am I eligible for TGT entrance exam? I have qualified graduation with History and English literature
  15. Am I eligible for the post of TGT in KVS recruitment after completing graduation
  16. Best way to choose career in Teaching? Am I eligible for B.Ed, TGT or PGT after doing BCA?
  17. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT after scoring 55.33% in CTET Nov
  18. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT?
27th May 2015, 05:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with english

Yes,you are eligible for TGT after completing B.A and B.Ed with English.

TGT stands for Trained Graduate Teacher.

The candidate who wanted to become a teacher after graduation and post graduation can opt for this course.

The qualification required for this exam is B.Ed./Graduation/Post Graduation degree from a recognized university.

The minimum age limit to sit for this exam is 21 years and there is no upper age limit for this exam.

This exam is conducted by upsesscb Allahabad.

The selection procedure consists of written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?