15th November 2017, 06:01 PM
Pratik4680

Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after completion of 12th commerce?

Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after completion of 12th commerce? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the minimum qualification required to apply for the IBPS exam. Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

18th November 2017, 11:08 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after completion of 12th commerce?

IBPS refers to Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and same is a body that conducts several examination for recruitment of banking personnel at various posts.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in IBPS bank examination after completion of your Class 12th in commerce stream then I would like to let you know that you are not eligible as the minimum educational qualification required for applying for any posts is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

So to appear in IBPS bank examination you need to first need to complete your graduation in any subject from a recognized university. Once you completed your graduation so you can appear in IBPS bank examinations for the posts of bank clerk and bank probationary officer.

For more details and notifications regarding IBPS bank examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in .
18th November 2017, 06:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IBPS exam after completion of 12th commerce?

No, you are not eligible to appear in IBPS examination after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To be eligible to apply for IBPS examination, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. The minimum age criteria required to apply for IBPS examination is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to appear in IBPS examination. So, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university to be eligible to appear in IBPS examination.
18th November 2017, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear for IBPS examination, you should have passed undergraduate course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should be at least 20 years to be eligible to apply for IBPS examination. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 12th standard with Commerce stream, so, you need to pursue undergraduate course to be eligible to appear in IBPS examination.
19th November 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have given 2 years extra for degree (BSc) from bangalore University. I have backlogs. Will I get admission in MSc (computer science) in mdu, haryana. Please response me soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?