7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GP rating course after 12th commerce?

Respected Sir, I wish to do GP rating course and I have passed my 12th from commerce stream and Sir, please guide me. Am I eligible for GP rating course. Waiting for your kind reply

9th July 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GP rating course after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I wish to do GP rating course and I have passed my 12th from commerce stream and Sir, please guide me. Am I eligible for GP rating course. Waiting for your kind reply

Yes, you are eligible for General Purpose (GP) rating course after completion of 12th commerce. Eligibility to study the GP Rating course is a pass in 10th standard with at least 40% marks from a recognized board with Science, Mathematics and English subjects. Candidate’s age should be between 17.5 years to 25 years. Candidates should be fit physically and medically as per shipping rules. Eyesight requirement is 6/6 in both eyes and candidates should not have color blindness. The GP Rating course is available in various maritime colleges in India. Therefore, you are eligible for the GP Rating course after completion of 12th commerce.
19th July 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GP rating course after 12th commerce?

Is there any entrance exam for GP rating course and which post is given to that person who complete that cource.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?