20th January 2018, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL 2018 exam after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL 2018 exam after completion of 12th with commerce stream? What are the minimum criteria which are followed? Can you please give me the complete details on the same soon as possible? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

21st January 2018, 05:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL 2018 exam after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language, it is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination. Since, you have passed 12th standard, you are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination.
27th January 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TOEFL 2018 exam after completion of 12th with commerce stream?

I want to prepare for MA(Economics) entrance what should i do , i am currently doing BA(Programme) Economics and maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?