4th March 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?

I am studying 12th. Maths, economics, commerce are my subjects. Can I get any job in Indian navy after my completion of 12th. If I am eligible for any job please send me those jobs and also how much percentage required for the job? Can you please provide me the information soon?

Thank you!

4th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?

No, you are not eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream. To join in Indian Navy, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in NDA examination. By qualifying and clearing all rounds of NDA examination, the candidate is eligible to get a job in Navy. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics and Physics subjects in 12th standard, you are not eligible to join in Indian Navy.
4th March 2016, 08:09 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Navy after completion of 12th with commerce?

No, you are not eligible to join Indian Navy after 10+2 with commerce stream.

The eligibility to appear for NDA examination for recruitment in Indian Navy is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as main paper and age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

So, you cannot appear for examination and hence not eligible for final recruitment in Indian Navy. But you can appear for recruitment in Indian Army. For more information about examination visit at http://www.upsc.gov.in.
4th March 2016, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 12th. Maths, economics, commerce are my subjects. Can I get any job in Indian navy after my completion of 12th. If I am eligible for any job please send me those jobs and also how much percentage required for the job? Can you please provide me the information soon?

Thank you!
After 12th standard with commerce candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics candidates are eligible for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?