19th April 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join IT sector or not after completion of 12th with commerce?

Am I eligible to join IT sector or not after completion of 12th with commerce? Can you please let me know what type of preparation is required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

21st April 2017, 05:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IT sector or not after completion of 12th with commerce?

No, you are not eligible to join IT sector just after completion of 12th Class in Commerce course. There is a certain recruitment criteria in order to follow.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in Information Technology from a recognized university.

>> As 12th Class alone is not equivalent to Graduation, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible.

>> In order to be eligible, I suggest you to first complete Bachelor Degree after successful completion of 12th Class. Make sure you have good command over programming languages in order to get selected.

>> You must have to get good grip over Programming languages, Quantitative Aptitude, Technical Interview questions and on HR Questions.
21st April 2017, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join IT sector or not after completion of 12th with commerce?

For IT sector job, you need to have maths at class 12th level. Most of the reputed universities ask for maths at class 12th level for BCA and MCA degree admission.

For B.Tech CSE, you need to study PCM stream and clear engineering entrance exam. Hence, being a commerce student, you only have option of BCA or B.Sc IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?