20th February 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for LDC or Deo exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%

Sir i passes my 10+2 exam with 47.2%. Am i eligible to appear LDC or DEO exam under SSC ?
Please reply sir.........

28th June 2015, 10:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for LDC or Deo exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the SSC CHSLE examination conducted every year by the SSC for the DEO and LDC posts.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from any recognised board.
* Candidate age must be above 18 years.

There is no specific window regarding the aggregate in the 10+2. So you can apply the last date to apply for the CHSLE 2015 is 6 July. So you can apply before it.

The examination is conduced in two stages as the Written and the typing test. So you need to qualify in both the stages for the final selection.

For more information visit at the www.ssconline.in
29th June 2015, 04:38 PM
001 kamal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for LDC or Deo exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%

Yes, you are eligible to appear for LDC or DEO exam under SSC after passing 12th exam with 47.2%.

SSC stand for Staff Selection Commission.

SSC conducte LDC and DEO exam under Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL).

Eligibility criteria for apply CHSL exam:-

Candidate should have passed class XII or intermediate exam or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.

Age Limit –

Candidate’s age must be between 18 years and 27 years.

Relaxation in age will be given for the candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government rules.

The following categories will be relaxation in age :-

SC/ST – 5 years

OBC – 3 years

PH – 10 years

PH + OBC – 13 years

PH + SC/ST – 15 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?