27th January 2017, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th 3 years ago and now I want to apply for NEET exam this year. I have already attempted AIPMT exam twice and NEET exam once so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 09:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th 3 years ago and now I want to apply for NEET exam this year. I have already attempted AIPMT exam twice and NEET exam once so I want to know am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for NEET exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject with above 50% marks are eligible for NEET exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

There is no attempt limits for NEET exam.
29th January 2017, 02:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NEET exam this year after 2 attempts in AIPMT and 1 in NEET?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NEET examination this year even if you have appeared twice in AIPMT and once in NEET examination. There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in NEET examination if the candidate can satisfy the eligibility criteria required to appear in NEET examination.

To be eligible to appear in NEET examination, you should have passed 12th standard or equivalent with PCB stream and you should have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination from a Government recognised board. You should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in NEET examination.
29th January 2017, 03:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on number of attempts to appear for NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ).

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The age limit is between 17-25 years.

Now, there is no AIPMT examination. The application will be released soon for NEET 2017.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination even after three earlier attempts. For more updates about examination keep on visiting at www.aipmt.nic.in.
29th January 2017, 05:25 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

CBSE is responsible for conducting this entrance exam. Supreme court in 2016 gave order that NEET will be one and only single entrance exam for admission in medical colleges of India in MBBS and BDS courses.

The eligibility criteria for NEET entrance exam for MBBS course is:

1. You must have passed senior secondary from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam.

3. Age limit is 17-25 years calculated on 31st December of year of examination.

You can apply for NEET 2017 after giving AIPMT examination two times. Till now there is no limit on number of attempts.
29th January 2017, 05:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held for selection of deserving candidates for their admission in MBBS or BDS course from any medical college of India.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NEET are as here under :-

i) You must have the nationality of India. Students who are NRI or OCI are also allowed to appear in the same examination.

ii) Your age must lie in between 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December 2017. Further for reserved category candidates the maximum age allowed is 30 years.

iii) You must have completed your Class 12th in PCB group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination. Further marks relaxation of 10% in qualifying examination is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Having appeared in AIPMT 2 times and once in NEET you are certainly eligible for appearing in NEET 2017 if you satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria as there is no rule of maximum number of attempts allowed for qualifying NEET.

For more details and updates about NEET you can refer to its official website which is www.aipmt.nic.in.
29th January 2017, 07:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The examination is conducted by CBSE every year.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB as main paper and must have scored minimum 50%.

The age limit is 17-25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

So, you are eligible to give more attempts if you qualify the age criteria to appear for examination. To get more updates about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in.
29th January 2017, 07:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit on number of attempts in case of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test till a candidate attain upper age limit for this exam. Candidates who have done 10+2 with PCB subjects or appearing for 10+2 exams are eligible to apply for this exam.

The age limit for NEET exam is 17-25 years. The notification for 2017 is yet to be released by CBSE. You are eligible to appear for NEET exam in 2017 after two attempts in AIPMT and one in NEET exam.
13th May 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th standard last year but now cleared with 70% marks aggregate. Am I eligible for medical admission and the NEET exam?
12th February 2023, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I don't know in my NEET roll number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?