20th February 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts are allowed for AIPMT entrance?

I am a B.sc life science 2nd year student and already attempted for aipmt and neet for medical. I want to ask that how many times i am allowed to attempt aipmt entrance. Please help by giving the sure answer.

20th February 2016, 02:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts are allowed for AIPMT entrance?

It is good for you to apply for AIPMT exam. There are only 3 attempt for AIPMT exam is all India pre medical test. It is very good exam for you, so prepare your exam. It is same for all categories.
20th February 2016, 03:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. CBSE that is Central Board of Secondary Education conducts this examination for MBBS and BDS course.

Eligibility criteria:

>>10+2 passed or appearing candidates from a recognized board can appear for this examination. Your subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 is required.

>>You must be minimum of 17 years and maximum of 25 years on 31st December of year of admission.

About Number of attempts.

There is no limit on number of attempts for this examination. You can appear for all examinations that fall within your age limit. Important dates for 2016 AIPMT exam is over now.
20th February 2016, 03:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification of 2011 there are only 3 attempts given to all to appear in All India Pre Medical Entrance Exam irrespective of the category of the student. So you have only 3 chances to appear in AIPMT.
20th February 2016, 09:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.sc life science 2nd year student and already attempted for aipmt and neet for medical. I want to ask that how many times i am allowed to attempt aipmt entrance. Please help by giving the sure answer.
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.

Number attempts limit - 3 times
20th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in AIPMT entrance examination. You can appear in AIPMT entrance examination as many times as you wish by satisfying the required eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.,. Eligibility criteria required to appear in AIPMT examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must have passed 12th standard or equivalent with Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have passed English in the qualifying examination from a recognised board

2. You must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
21st February 2016, 12:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit for All India Pre Medical Test untill a candidate attain the maximum age limit for examination which is 25 years and in case of reserved category it is five years extended.

To appear for this exam, you must have studied Physics, Biology and Chemistry in 10+2 and obtained 50% marks.
21st February 2016, 12:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of Attempts Allowed for AIPMT Entrance Examination:

I am very happy to say that there is no attempt limit to appear in All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Examination. Yes, what have you heard is exactly right. There in no certain attempt limit in AIPMT Entrance Examination. It is clearly given in the "Frequently Asked Questions" in AIPMT Portal that "THERE IS NO ATTEMPT LIMIT". So I suggest you to prepare very well, besides this take the help of best coaching institute to secure good marks. So do not worry, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination again even after completion of one attempt. But Make sure you successfully meet the required age criteria. The examination date for All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test 2016 is "3rd May, 2016 (Sunday)".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?