24th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply after scoring 45% in graduation from St Xaviers college, Kolkata

I have 45% average in graduation from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.
Am I eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college?
  2. Is it possible to do MSc Chemistry after doing B.Tech in printing technology?
  3. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  4. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  5. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  6. Top 10 colleges offering BSc Forestry in India?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college? -- [New]
  8. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  9. Date of forms for St.Xavier's College, kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  11. Date of entrance exam of undergraduate English? Date of sale of forms? Can we fill up online? Model question papers and address details?
  12. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  13. Last sc. index number in St. Xaviers College, Kolkata in Chemistry?
  14. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  15. How may I get admission forms of listed colleges? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  17. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  18. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
31st July 2016, 04:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply after scoring 45% in graduation from St Xaviers college, Kolkata

** St. Xavier's College is a graduate and undergraduate college located in Kolkata, India.

** If you are open category candidate then i think you are not eligible to apply after scoring 45% in graduation from St Xaviers college, Kolkata.

** If you are SC/St category candidate then you can apply for admission after scoring 45% in graduation from St Xaviers college, Kolkata.

CONTACT ADDRESS

St. Xavier's College
30,32, Mother Teresa Sarani, Park St, Mullick Bazar, Park Street area, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 ‎
033 2255 1242
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?