23rd February 2012, 07:01 AM
bindia chaudhary

Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

respected sir/madam, ihave done my 10+2 with bio+phy+chem, and i want to apply for airforce so am i eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  3. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  4. Syllabus pattern for diploma diploma engineers in SAIL?
  5. Can I apply for WBJEE(Medical) if attempted 2 times?
  6. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  7. How should i join Defence after passing diploma in ECE?
  8. Am I eligible for JEE Mains after scoring 53 in Physics, 40 in Mathematics, 60 in Biology and 56 in Chemistry
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and exam date for B.Sc technology? List of top B.Sc(biotechnology) colleges in Tamilnadu?
  10. What should I study in 11th CBSE to become an Indian Air Force Officer if having command in Maths, Chemistry and Biology? -- [New]
  11. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  12. Am I eligible for UP CPMT exam after scoring 75%, 58%,63% and 48% in Biology,Chemistry and English and Physics respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M
  14. Reference books for preparation of AIPMT?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for AIPMT Exam after scoring 64% in Chemistry, 50% in Physics and 70% in Biology?
  16. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  17. Which book should I refer for PMT? I am 12th standard student without coaching institute
  18. How to apply for CDS air force after doing BSc Biotechnology
23rd February 2012, 07:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

Yes, you can apply for Indian Air Force with your present qualification through NDA exam, if you are a male candidate.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to three wings of NDA i.e. Indian Army, Navy and Air Force.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 10+2 exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age with good physical fitness.

The candidate having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10+2 level is eligible to apply for all three wings of NDA.

So if you are interested for Indian Air Force you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification for which will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam on August 2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC ie.www.upsc.gov.in
23rd February 2012, 08:36 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class in science stream.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

For more details please visit the website:www.upsc.in.
29th March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10 2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

sir,i need application for nda 2 exam
9th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10 2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?

respected sir i have craze for indian army how can i apply and got selected on this
13th April 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

CAN A FEMALE BIOLOGY ,PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY WILL BE APPLYING FOR NDA AIRFORCE ENTRANCE EXAM?
IN NDA ,CAN A GIRLS APPLING WHICH TYPE OF FIELD IN NDA
14th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

what can a female do to get admission in the medical field of merchant navy?
5th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am 21 years i had my intermediate biology physics chemistry am i elegeble to indian airforce as a flying officer
13th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 20. Jan 1996.
can i apply for NDA II 2012?
15th May 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th std i will get above800 marks i am wearing spects can i join airforce it is my aim
3rd June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i now fill the nda form?
12th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12th final year with physics, chemistry&biology. CAN I APPEAR THE NDA EXAM & how?
12th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please clear my doubt that i m doing my 12th in physics, biology and chemistry . can i give NDA exam
22nd July 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

GOOD MORNING SIR CAN I AM HARSH SINGH RAJAWAT having physics chemistry biology in 12 class ncompleted maths from nios after a gap of 1 year my age is 17 wanting to become a fighter su30 pilot can iplz rply airforce n i both needs them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?