5th August 2012, 01:49 PM
madini waseem

Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?

I am student who have passed the 12th and secured 66% marks with physics,chemistry and information technology.so, can i apply for indian air force.

15th September 2012, 11:50 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madini waseem View Post
I am student who have passed the 12th and secured 66% marks with physics,chemistry and information technology.so, can i apply for indian air force.
Hey friend,

To join in Indian Air Force with having completed +2 and securing 66% Marks you are eligible

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India.

The way of you to join in Indian Air force is that you need to write the entrance exam for joining and the exam which you can write with this minimum and which offers you to join in Indian Air force with this qualification is the NDA exam

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

This exam is being conducted by UPSC and is held every year for candidate to join in forces and for joining in IAF the qualification which you need to satisfy along with the education qualification which you are already satisfying are:

>> Nationality

>> Martial Status

>> Age Limit

>> Education qualification

>> Physical Standard

First of all you need to be a citizen of India and along with that you need to be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit needed for the exam is that you need to have 16 1/2-19 years.You need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam as it is important.

If you satisfy them all then you are eligible for the exam

Pattern For the exam:

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
16th September 2012, 12:15 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?

Hai,

Oh shore you are eligible for airforce through NDA exam, this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Age limits is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Selection process:-
Written test,

SSB interview,

Medical test.

Physical standards:-

16th September 2012, 12:21 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Indian Air Force after 12th with science subject through appearing NDA entrance exam. There is no percentage of marks criteria for application to NDA.

UPSC conducts NDA entrance exam twice every year to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA,

To be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, the candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental fitness.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th September 2012, 12:24 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
You can join indian air force by applying nda exam which is conducted by upsc twice in a year.
You must be 12th from a recognized board with pcm.
Age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
You must be indian citizen and unmarried man.
For more:-
www.nda.nic.in
16th September 2012, 06:45 PM
lucky pandit

Smile Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?

if your physic is good and you are able to cross the exam ,you can easily apply the exam of Indian air force.
my friend Ankur has qualified the exam of air force and his percentage of 10+2 is 64% .but he was not fit in physic that's why he didn't take step ahead.
20th September 2012, 02:01 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for AIR FORCE.The minimum qualification required to join in AIR FORCE 12th standard from a recognized university of india.

You want to join in AIR FORCE need to crack the NDA exam this exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year i.e.NDA-I,NDA-II

NDA have three wings those are

AIR FORCE

ARMY

NAVY

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM:

Candidate should complete 12th standard from a recognized university of india.

Age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Physically fit for candidate

only unmarried male candidates are applicable

SELECTION PROCESS:

Selection process done in three steps

Written Exam

Medical Test

Interview

For more information please visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST.....
22nd September 2012, 08:04 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai Sir,

Yes you are eligible for airforce through NDA exam this exam is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)

Eligibility:

*The candidate must be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.

*Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible.

*Females candidates are not eligbile.

*The candidate should be a citizen of India.

*The candidate age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

Selection Process:

*SSB Interview

*Written Test.

*Medical Test.

all the best......
23rd September 2012, 03:55 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes you are eligible for the indian air force with PCM subjects.
There is no minimum percentage required for indian air force.

To apply for the indian air force you can apply for the NDA entrance Exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This exam conducte by the UPSC twice in a year.

NDA has following three wings

Indian Army

Navy

Indian Air force

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

The candidate must have complete 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage required. The candidate just pass.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible. Girls are not eligible.

This exam there is no limit of attempts required.

The candidate should be physically fit.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written Test

SSB Interview

Medical Test.

For more details visit the website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

all the best.
23rd September 2012, 07:33 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible for Indian Air Force

NDA Stands National Defence Academy

NDA exam will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

NDA has following Three wings

Indian Army

Indian Air Force

Indian Navy

NDA eligibility :

Candidates must be either Citizen of Indian or subject of Bhutan or subject of Nepal

Age limit :

Candidates age limit between 16.5 to 19 years , there is no upper age relaxation

Educational Qualification :

Candidates must be complete a 12th stands in PCM from a recognized university ,and also no required percentage in the 12th stands

Candidates mus be unmarried male person , girls are not eligible for apply

Application Fee :

Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by Cash Or Visa / Master Credit / Debit Card
SC/ST candidates / JCO's /NCOs/Ors no fee

Selection Process :

Written Test
Interview
Medical Test

Written test Pattern :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?