28th December 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M

Sir, my name is Ravi, i am a batchular of science in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.I want to became an officer in INDIAN AIR FORCE.Please tell me how can i apply for that.

31st July 2013, 08:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M

Yes, you are eligible to join air force. For this, you must qualify the CDS exam conducted by UPSC. Age of the applicant must be less than 23 years. Basic mathematics, general aptitude, and English language are asked for the exam. Applications can be forwarded online through the website of UPSC.
6th March 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M

Sir,Now I am about 23 years old and completed diploma in mechanical engineering and l.Sc. with good marks and continue in BSc.Have any job in IAF for me.plz suggest me
6th March 2015, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Now I am about 23 years old and completed diploma in mechanical engineering and l.Sc. with good marks and continue in BSc.Have any job in IAF for me.plz suggest me
1st May 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir
I want to join Indian air force how to join this after 12 please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?