22nd March 2017, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job with simple graduation course?

Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job with simple graduation course? or do we need to have more to be eligible? Can you please guide me with the details on this? I need to know the details on this as I want to become an air hostess soon. Thanks!

22nd March 2017, 08:19 PM
abhichamp
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job with simple graduation course?

A very important thing to become air hostess candidate should be 12th pass.Some airlines prefer graduates with specialization in Hotel Management and Tourism.

Candidate should be in between age group of 18 to 25 years.Candidate should have minimum height of 157.5 cm.

Candidate should be mastery in spoken Hindi,English and any other foreign languages.

And should be unmarried.This condition was not in all airlines

Candidate should have Normal eyesight of 6/6.And should hold an Indian Passport and Physically fit.
23rd March 2017, 09:34 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job with simple graduation course?

Simple graduation course is not enough to become Air Hostess.

You should have completed your diploma or graduation from Hotel Management or Tourism management in order to be eligible for Air Hostess.

Also, you should have fluency in English, Hindi and possess an Indian passport.

You should have a good eyesight of 6/6 and height of at least 157.5 cms.

At last, you should be unmarried.
25th March 2017, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for air hostess job with simple graduation course? or do we need to have more to be eligible? Can you please guide me with the details on this? I need to know the details on this as I want to become an air hostess soon. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Air Hostess jobs.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or University are eligible for Air Hostess jobs.

Your age should be below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?