23rd March 2017, 07:11 AM
Sureshvasam

Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?

Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  2. How can i get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks in 12th and college?
  3. How can I get a job in IT/software field with less percentage marks?
  4. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in IT field after scoring 57% marks in Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in software companies after scoring 59 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  7. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for software job?
  9. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  10. Am I eligible to get core engineering job after scoring 50 percentage marks in B.E?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  12. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  13. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for software jobs with 59.91 percentage marks in B.Tech?
  15. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software company after scoring 83% in Diploma and 62% marks in BE?
  17. Is it possible to get a job in MNC companies after scoring less marks in studies?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in any Software Companies after completing B.Tech Computer Science scoring 70% marks?
25th March 2017, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshvasam View Post
Am I eligible to get a job in software field after scoring 56 percentage marks in B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
As per your B.Tech marks, you are not eligible for MNC companies but you can apply for below given companies for software jobs.

1. Telenets Software and Consultancy Private Limited, 62, Dayanand Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110002

2. Operacy Software and Exports Private LIMITED., T-5132, Pusa Lane, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Bell Office Software and Supplies Private Limited, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110014

4. Dabs Systems And Software, 8/10 1st Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110008, Phone: 011 51698198

5. Ajs Software Technologies Private Limited, 24-B/5, D.B.Gupta Road, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, Phone: 011 45244577
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?