16th April 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?

My name is yashraj patil. i got 83% in 9 std.I am in 10 std now and i m wishing to go in civil engineering line. I m confused that what i should take for this task should i take diploma or graduation 11 12 std. I need good salary so it depends on terms so which is better diploma or graduation. Current I am in surat,Gujarat. what should be better for me? DIPLOMA OR GRADUATION.

17th April 2016, 12:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is yashraj patil. i got 83% in 9 std.I am in 10 std now and i m wishing to go in civil engineering line. I m confused that what i should take for this task should i take diploma or graduation 11 12 std. I need good salary so it depends on terms so which is better diploma or graduation. Current I am in surat,Gujarat. what should be better for me? DIPLOMA OR GRADUATION.
It's really good to see that you are interested in Civil Engineering field, which is having good scope in both the Private and Government. If you want to get good job and want to make your career bright then it is mandatory that you must complete Graduation in Civil Engineering with good marks. You can pursue for Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing 10th standard.

Once, after successful completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you can pursue for B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering through lateral entry, which means you can directly get 2nd B.Tech or B.E admission. Those who completed their B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering having good good opportunities in Real Estate Industry, Construction Company etc.
17th April 2016, 03:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?

I would prefer you to go for your +2 level of education and then opt for graduation and avoid Diploma. As it is you will want to complete your graduation after completion of your diploma course to have a better future.

Moreover, there are many examinations which require a candidate to have completed their +2 level from a recognized board and so in those cases you might not be eligible to apply for it.

Therefore, I would suggest you to complete your 12th standard and then go for graduation afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?