23rd March 2017, 06:41 AM
Sk Samim Aktar

Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?

Respected Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation? What is the minimum criteria usually followed to apply? Can someone please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  6. What is the importance of degree in becoming Sub Inspector?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the drug inspector job after completion of B.Pharm course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after completion of graduation with 36 percentage?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  12. Date of Tax Inspector Exam? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  15. Am I eligible for a job of Food Inspector after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech course after completion of graduation in maths?
  17. Am I eligible to give banking exam before completion of my graduation?
  18. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
31st March 2017, 08:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?

The eligibility criteria for Inspector examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree can also apply for exam.

Age criteria: 20-30 years.

Stages of Inspector entrance exam:

Written test.

Interview and Physical test.
1st April 2017, 12:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for Inspector job after completion of Graduation. The minimum basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Inspector based recruitment's is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for Inspector job.

>> As you have completed Graduation, I am very sure that you will be eligible to apply for Inspector based recruitment's.

>> Minimum age required to apply for this recruitment is 21 years
3rd April 2017, 11:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk Samim Aktar View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation? What is the minimum criteria usually followed to apply? Can someone please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response on the same.
After completion of graduation degree you are eligible for inspector jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Inspector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?