6th June 2013, 08:19 PM
pavithramuralidharan

Am I eligible to apply for bank exam after completing 12th with 85%?

I have completed my +2 in 2012 with 85% and now i am doing BCA. I want to know that i was eligible to apply for bank exams? If i cant then when can i apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  2. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  3. Am I eligible for bank after passing 12th with 68%?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for bank clerk after completing 12th with 47% in 10th
  5. Can I do Banking job with my graduation which is yet to be complete?
  6. Am I eligible for any bank after completing 12th in commerce?
  7. Am I eligible for bank clerk exam after completing 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to take rest for bank clerical exam after completing 12th with 56% marks
  9. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing 12th?
  10. Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?
  11. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  12. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after securing 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th
  13. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after completing graduation? I have scored only 49% in 12th class -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 64% in 12th? I have got 58% in B.Tech
  15. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  16. Am I eligible for bank exam after passing 12th with 76%
  17. How to apply for Bank exam after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get information regarding GATE and GRE exams?
13th June 2013, 04:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for bank exam after completing 12th with 85%?

You are eligible to attend IBPS CWE only after completing graduation. Graduates can apply for IBPS clerk and P.O profiles. 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for clerical position in SBI. Upper age limit for bank P.O is 30 years. Those below 28 years of age can apply for clerical position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?