20th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com+CA?

Job opportunity n min salary for B.com+CA...please tell me what are the oppor

Related Questions:
  1. What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?
  2. What are the job opportunities for EEE? How much is the salary?
  3. Which job is most important and demanding in future? Any exams to write and rate of salary?
  4. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  6. How can I join Optometry course? Jib opportunity and salary range? -- [New]
  7. Job availability, salary and entrepreneurship opportunity in Communication Engineering, Power Engineering and Control Engineering?
  8. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  9. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?
  10. Is there any job in government sector for B.Tech (CSE) graduate with minimum of 4L salary?
  11. What are the job opportunities and salaries for BSc freshers?
  12. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MBA in Aviation after completing UG in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  15. Duration of Chartered Accountancy course?
  16. Is there any job opportunity after completing ICWAI and B.Com? What is the salary package after completing the course?
  17. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  18. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
9th June 2012, 07:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com+CA?

After completing B.Com along with CA you will find opportunities in the field of accountancy and taxation. Initially it is advisable to work under CA to gain experience. You can join any accounting firm or work under a CA in any organisation. With experience you will be able to work independently. Initially you can expect a minimum salary of Rs 40000 to 50000 p.m.
20th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com CA?

my husband is working in SCB.he is having 6 years experience.he has done b.com general.what type of job he can get? n in which companies he can apply?
13th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com CA?

difference between b.com, ca and ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?