2nd July 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?

dear sir,
i have a good question for u... i want to know bba or b com(honours ) or bcom. which is better for opt for banking???

19th August 2011, 05:42 PM
dhruv007

Default Re: Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?

dear in my opinion you should choose B.COM(HONOURS). you will have advantage after compliting b.com from any recognized centre .
19th August 2011, 09:49 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?

for banking

you choose b.com

it is good for your future

the eligibility is from recognized university

all the best
26th March 2012, 12:24 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
i have a good question for u... i want to know bba or b com(honours ) or bcom. which is better for opt for banking???
I suggest you to apply for B.com course . B.com is best course for Banking jobs . B.com course is closely related to Banking Filed .

You may apply for B.com course in following specialization like, B.com in Corporate Secretaryship / B.com in Bank Management / B.com Hons Etc..

To apply for B.com course you have to complete 12th standard in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . There is no specific entrance examination for B.com course . The Institution may conduct entrance within the colleges . So the Admission for B.com course based on the entrance Examination .

After successfully completing your B.com your eligible to apply for both the Bank Clerk as well po Examination in any bank of our country . The eligibility criteria for Bank Examination differ from bank to bank .

To apply for Bank Clerk Examination you should complete 12th standard in any discipline with 60% from recognized university . Your age should be 18 years to 28 year and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates . If your waiting for the result for 12th standard board Examination then your also eligible to apply for the Examination .

To apply for Bank PO Examination you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidate of Bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Examination . Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

So, I suggest you to apply for B.com course and try to get good percentage of marks then definitely you may get job in banking sectors .
26th March 2012, 02:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

BBA is the best course in order to opt for banking as Graduates of a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Banking program are prepared to hold a number of bank positions, such as loan officer or financial manager.

Students can be individuals looking to enter the banking field or professionals looking to advance who already hold a position, such as bank teller. They develop their analytic skills and improve their knowledge on regulatory agencies and global markets.

After BBA you can do M.B.A in finance or Banking which will help you in your career .M.B.A programmes help you to build your knowledge in administration and banking.You will also get a higher salary package as MBA is in a great demand now a days.

In BBA there are many topics in their syllabus through which you can learn about banking
as under-
Investment management and theories
Lending
Financial institutions
Real estate finance
Bank management
Financial statement analysis
26th March 2012, 04:30 AM
sachin170490

for banking jobs, it is not important that by which course, you have passed your graduation. For Bank jobs, a candidate is eligible in qualification with minimum 60% marks in 12th for clerk or graduation with 55% marks for p.o . (relaxation is also given to sc/st/pwd/ex. Servicemen)
so both courses have their value sepretly. B.B.A is professional and graduation degree. And it helps for gaining more marks in graduation. But In B.com marks gainig is tuff instead of B.B.A. And for knowledge about banks you should do B.Com
(Honors). And for marks gaing you should do B.B.A.
Now choice is yours.
26th March 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
Hi,

To go for banking I would recommend you BCom. Lot of students in India pursue BCom after successfully conpleting their 10+2. Right after BCom you go for MBA in Finance. This will open many ways for you in Banking Sector. It will give you deep knowledge and skills to get a successful banking career.

Why i am not suggesting you BBA is because it is best suitable for management and business administration aspirants.

You can check out more by talking to professional counselor. visit www.ipsmeerut.com to get counselor's help.
2nd June 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in maths which subject is better for me bba or b.com
2nd June 2012, 01:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you to go for B.Com since the opportunities available after this course is more than BBA.
For higher studies you can pot for M.Com, MBA, and CA. If you want to go for jobs instead of a Post graduation then there are many jobs waiting across sectors like Retail, manufacturing, FMCG, banking,
You can also apply for various jobs in banking sector for clerical or PO grade if they have more than 55% of marks. Some other jobs after B.Com are CDS, Journalism; different jobs in advertising, accounting jobs in various firms, Air force accounts etc.
So choose wisely all the best
2nd June 2012, 02:07 PM
kkkirti

HAY,I think bba is better in comparison of b.com(hons) to opt for banking.
It does not only open door for banking area but many job opportunities increase after bba as well as after mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?