4th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs

hi friends i hav completed btech 2nd year with 60%agregate and 3 back logs which i cleared recently vl the companies consider already cleared subjects along with agregate while selection i mean already cleared backlogs if i try to increase my agregate in coming years am i eligible for job in ibm or other big companies plz reply me frankly and fastly

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  2. Eligibility for companies like Accenture, IBM and TCS?
  3. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  5. Can I get job in TCS and IBM if secured 50% in 10th, 79% in Diploma and 74% till 7th semester of B.Tech(IT)?
  6. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infotech companies?
  7. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66% till B.Tech 3rd year with no backlogs?
  8. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  9. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  10. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA?
  11. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  12. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  13. Eligibility to get job in IBM and Microsoft India for a B.Tech final year student who has secured 88% in 10th and 63% in 12th?
  14. List of companies I'm eligible for? I've secured 75% in 10th, 59.4%in 12th, and 63% marks in engineering(CSE) till 3rd year
  15. Eligibility to apply in JELET for a candidate who has secured 54% in 2nd year of Diploma in CSE?
  16. Eligibility to attend IBM Interview for a candidate who has secured 73% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 7.99 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech? -- [New]
  17. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
11th March 2012, 09:02 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs

Sorry friends
YOu are not eligibe becuase these companies required the candidate with more than 65 marks.but don't get dishearten you can apply other good companies like ongc,hp,compaq,acer,mahindra tech etc
20th April 2012, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in big companies like IBM? I've secured 60% marks till B.Tech 2nd year with 3 back logs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi friends i hav completed btech 2nd year with 60%agregate and 3 back logs which i cleared recently vl the companies consider already cleared subjects along with agregate while selection i mean already cleared backlogs if i try to increase my agregate in coming years am i eligible for job in ibm or other big companies plz reply me frankly and fastly

IBM is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

IBM recruit the candidate who have above 65% in through out career.Also candidate must have not any kind of pending backlog.

You are now in 2nd year , and your B-TECH percentage is just 60% so you have two years .so study well and try hard to cover your marks above 65% in B-TECH.

Also you have a pending Backlog so you have cleared this backlog as soon as posiible then definately you are applicable for IBM Placement.

So All The Best dear.........

6th April 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I hv scored 70 percent in both 10th and 12th.and currently i hv an average rating of 7.2 in btech 2nd year. But i hd a backlog in 2nd sem . Am i eligible for big it companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?