4th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate?

Respected Sir, I am a 33 year old and I have completed my graduation, now I want to apply for any Government job. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?
  3. Can I be eligible for PB Government Jobs? How to apply for jobs with passing certificates?
  4. Am I eligible for government jobs after having 70% in graduation but with a year back?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for government jobs? Am I eligible to apply after 30 years of age? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for various government jobs while doing B.E course?
  10. Which career option will suit on me? I have done my B.Sc but still I am not cleared one of my paper
  11. What should I do to get Government job being a Computer Science graduate?
  12. What are the government jobs for IT graduate and How can they apply for that?
  13. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  14. How can I get Government job after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Which CSIR jobs I can apply for?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any government jobs if I have completed masters in English?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
5th November 2016, 08:13 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate?

Different government jobs have different age limits. As per my knowledge, the age limit for general candidate ranging from 24 to 40 years. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and ex-servicemen candidate and three years relaxation is given to OBC candidate. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate.
6th November 2016, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a 33 year old and I have completed my graduation, now I want to apply for any Government job. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate? Please answer as soon as possible.
You age now 33 years old so still you are eligible for government sector jobs like assistant teacher through TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
7th November 2016, 02:00 PM
manjunath r n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Age limit is different for different jobs. the age limit will be specified in each recruitment notification. moreover if you fall under any category like OBC or SC/ST, you will still get age relaxation of 3 to 5 yrs as compared to general category students.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?