3rd March 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?

Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?What is the minimum criteria asked for getting the government job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  2. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  3. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  4. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  5. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  6. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?
  7. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  9. Am I eligible for government bank jobs being 30 years old brahmin lady?
  10. KSOU students are eligible for government job or not?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi? -- [New]
  12. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  16. Government jobs or Bank jobs eligibility after passing BPP exam and B.Com CA in TOU?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Karnataka Government jobs after completion of BCA in CMJ University?
  18. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
4th March 2016, 09:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in Banking related recruitment examinations with B.Com Honors course. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in "Banking Based" recruitments is "Bachelor Degree" or a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. As you have successfully completed "Graduate" degree I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for Bank and Government jobs.

Minimum Qualification Required for Bank Exams: Graduate Degree in any discipline

Minimum Qualification Required for Government jobs: Graduate Degree in any discipline
* For LIC and Insurance based companies
* For State Bank of India
* For IBPS Recruitments
* For Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
* For Railways Recruitment
4th March 2016, 10:40 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for bank and government jobs after completion of B.Com Honors course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for banking jobs entrance examination after graduation degree.

To appear for banking entrance examination, the eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university in any discipline.

So, you can appear for examination. The examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI every year for Clerk, PO and other posts.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in. or http://www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?