6th September 2017, 10:15 AM
Jeeva6211

Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to apply and get the government job? Kindly give me your valuable suggestions for me to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to become a RTO inspector?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for RTO Brake Inspector jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Can I apply for RTO Exam having completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
7th September 2017, 11:39 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination for selection as RTO. The entrance examination is conducted by state government for recruitment in particular state.

The required educational qualification to appear in entrance examination is candidate must have passed diploma in automobile or mechanical from a recognised institute.

The age limit varies with state. So, you can prepare for examination and appear in examination on the basis of your qualification.
7th September 2017, 11:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

RTO stands for Regional Transport Office. State government conduct entrance exam for different posts under RTO like:

>>Clerical post.

>>Judicial post.

>>Assistant engineer.

For Assistant engineer, the minimum academic qualification required is bachelor's degree in mechanical or civil or electrical engineering. Candidates who have done diploma or 10+2 are eligible for Clerical post only.

The age limit is 18-37 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
8th September 2017, 02:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of RTO is Regional Transport office.

Diploma candidates are only eligible for Clerk post in Transport officer. Only those candidates who have done bachelor's degree in engineering are eligible for Assistant Engineer post.

The age limit for Clerk is 18-30 years. There are upper age relaxations applicable to candidates of reserved category.
8th September 2017, 07:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for applying to RTO (Regional Transport Officer) exam. This is an entrance exam conducted by UPSC. This exam is conducted every year. The full details about eligibility requirements are listed below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level or equivalent education in related stream from any recognised university.
- The stream in graduation varies based on the post.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit varies based on the post like 32, 34 and 37.
12th September 2017, 07:48 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

The educational qualifications for RTO inspector is to have passed Graduate/Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile from a recognized university/institution.

Age Limit – Applying applicants age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Relaxation will be same as per norms of Government of India.

The notification for recruitment is posted by state governments time to time. So be updated as you qualify to be an RTO inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?