3rd August 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering and now completed B.E in Mechanical Engineering. Please let me know about the procedure to apply for RTO Examination.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  6. How to become a RTO inspector? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  8. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  9. Can I apply for RTO Exam after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Eligibility criteria for RTO Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  11. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  12. When will be the RTO entrance exam going to start?
  13. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard?
  14. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  15. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  17. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
4th August 2016, 10:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?

Procedure to apply for RTO Examination:

Every state issues Regional Transport Officer (RTO) recruitment notification every year. Based on the latest notification, you are required to apply for RTO recruitment.

RTO recruitment notification is basically issued for the post of Inspector or Assistant Inspector. The basic educational qualification required for this RTO recruitment is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years.

>> You are required to fill up application form in all the fields. Make sure you fill up your proper details in the filed and take a printout of the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?