10th November 2017, 08:53 AM
Pasupathy Janani

Am I eligible for RTO Brake Inspector jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Am I eligible for RTO Brake Inspector jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? What would be the minimum qualification required? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO inspector?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  7. How to become a Brake Inspector?
  8. Qualifications required for Brake Inspector Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  13. Diploma in Mechanical can get job in R.T.O. Office like for Brake Inspector post?
  14. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
  15. Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering : Can I appear for exam like MPSC or RTO inspector exam?
  16. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for RTO Officer exam after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
13th November 2017, 01:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RTO Brake Inspector jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Educational Qualification required to be eligible for RTO Brake Inspector Recruitment:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for this RTO Brake Inspector recruitment.

>> The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" from a recognized university from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> You must have completed Graduation in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering to be eligible.

>> As you are done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you may not be eligible as far as my best knowledge is concerned. I suggest you to pursue Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?