10th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

Dear Friends,
I want to do Bachelor of Fine Arts so please tell the full details about BFA and fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  2. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  3. How may I get information about KIIT fee structure and hostel facility for B.Tech course?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  6. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  7. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  9. Job oriented courses in Graduation for 12th Arts student? List of colleges which provides Hostel facility?
  10. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  12. Best medical colleges in Bangalore? Details about the colleges on expenses, hostel and dining facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  16. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  17. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
30th June 2017, 11:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?

To be eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Bangalore, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Arts stream from a recognised board. Admissions in Bachelor of Fine Arts course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. The fee structure for Bachelor of Fine Arts course ranges from Rs.20k to Rs.40k per year and the hostel fee will be around Rs.3k to Rs.6k per month. It will cost nearly Rs.1.5 lakhs to Rs.2 lakhs to complete your Bachelor of Fine Arts course in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?