24th June 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study full time MCA being a distance BCA graduate with Arts background? Where to apply?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of Arts & I have done BCA from PTU under Distance Education. Am I eligible for studying full time MCA course? And kindly tell me where to apply?

26th June 2016, 04:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study full time MCA being a distance BCA graduate with Arts background? Where to apply?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for a full time MCA course after having completed your BCA via distance education, there is no harm in it.

You will have to visit the official website of the colleges/Universities you intend to get admission in and fill up the application form by providing the required details or you can visit the Institution itself and gather the application form and apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?