2nd July 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for ISRO after passing 4th year B.E with IT branch

i am a 4th year B.E. student of I.T. branch. I am eligible for applying in ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester? -- [New]
  2. How to join ISRO after passing B.Tech 3rd year in civil branch
  3. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in ISRO after doing engineering in IT branch in 3rd year? How can I apply in ISRO after getting a job?
  5. Can I get a job after passing ISRO? What are the qualifications needed?
  6. Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?
  7. Can I be eligible for ISRO after passing diploma in the branch of ECE
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  9. Any entrance exam for E.C 2nd semester student?
  10. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  11. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  12. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  13. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. How to join ISRO after passing B.Tech 3rd year in EC branch
  15. Am i eligible for SET exam in DRDO if I am a 4th year IT branch student
  16. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible for UPSC Exam pursuing B.Tech 4th year in CSE? When the applications for UPSC Exam will be released?
  18. Can a B.tech 4th year student apply for BSNL and other Government Jobs exams?
8th August 2012, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for ISRO after passing 4th year B.E with IT branch

With this qualification, you can very well apply for jobs in ISRO. You need to score 60% marks in qualifying examination so as to attend this exam. You can apply for Research/Scientists positions in ISRO. A written examination is conducted as part of selection procedure so as to get jobs in ISRO. The second level selection process will involve a physical test and P.I.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?