25th February 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exam for E.C 2nd semester student?

is their any entrance exam which i can give during my college time? currently iam doing my E.C (2nd sem.)

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  2. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  3. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  4. How should I prepare for CAT entrance exam? I am a B.Com 2nd semester student
  5. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  6. List of colleges which provides admissions while doing B.Tech 2nd semester?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for Aptitude Tests of Companies having secured 68% average of all semesters in IT and securing 59.8% in 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. PTU MCA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to prepare for PGT being a student of M.Sc in Physics 2nd semester? -- [New]
  10. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  11. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  12. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  13. List of scholarships available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd semester student?
  14. How to do summer internship if I am a student of ECE 2nd semester
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech for BCA 2nd semester student?
  16. Diploma courses related to Finance and Computer for M.Com 2nd semester student? List of institutes which offer such Diploma courses in Indore?
  17. Am i eligible to write Ph.D. with arrear in 2nd semester of MBA?
  18. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
26th February 2011, 12:19 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any entrance exam for E.C 2nd semester student?

for the 2nd semester there is no entrance exam ....for any branch
but then as soon as you complete the 4th year then you are eligible for many exam and vacancies are there for the E.C branch students like in the govt firms like that of the bsnl. isro, drdo and many more ........
13th July 2011, 09:47 PM
nehal7789

Default Re: Any entrance exam for E.C 2nd semester student?

yadear,
you can give so many exams which require atleast 12th pass qualification..
like, bank exams,lic egent exams etc.
and you can give GATE exam after your 4th sem. this exam used for get admission in M.E.
best luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?