29th May 2016, 03:36 PM
AnimeshAnimesh

Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the quick response on this. Thank you!

29th May 2016, 06:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeshAnimesh View Post
Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the quick response on this. Thank you!
Yes, Diploma in ECE candidates are eligible for Loco Pilot exam.

Educational qualification:-

Eligible Diploma departments are Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
29th May 2016, 08:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication.

Recruitment examination for the post of Loco pilot in Indian railways is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).

Eligibility criteria for Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or 12th or diploma in engineering in electrical /mechanical / electronics /automobile engineering.

-Selection of candidate is made on the basis of their performance in the written exam, PET and medical test.

Candidates can apply online through the official website of Indian Railways @ www.indianrailways.gov.in
30th September 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the position of loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and instrumentation engineering stream?
7th October 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am complete after diploma in ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGG..how much government jobs exam eligibility???
4th February 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for locopilot after completed 2 years (ITI) diploma in Electronics and PLC?
29th July 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for loco pilot I have completed 3 year diploma in lnstrumentation and control
17th September 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in thirf yeat diploma in electronics and telecomunication can i apply for railway jobs now
17th August 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply with fire and safety engineering diploma??
26th April 2022, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in eie I apply for loco pilot??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?