13th December 2011, 05:33 PM
lovepreet singh

Am I eligible to apply for Punjab police and sub inspector? I am 12th passed and I got 78% marks in non medical

I am 12pass and i got 78% marks in non medical.can i apply for punjab police, sub inspector? plz reply immediately.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
6th May 2012, 08:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Punjab police and sub inspector? I am 12th passed and I got 78% marks in non medical

You can join Punjab Police after 12th class. But you are not eligible for Sub- Inspector position with 12th class qualification. Graduation degree is compulsory to apply for SI post. With a 12th class, you are eligible for constable position in Police department. Minimum age limit to apply for this position is 28 years. You need to appear for written examination as part of selection process to join Punjab Police. Public service commission conducts written exam for this. Those who qualify written test need to attend Physical Test and Personal interview also.
14th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Punjab police and sub inspector? I am 12th passed and I got 78% marks in non medical

what physical test are taken during SI post for females
please reply me..thankyou
17th August 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

for get a post of ''Inspector in Punjab Police'' or some other high post .......Mathmetics is must in BA or not....please tell me at [email protected]
25th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepreet singh View Post
I am 12pass and i got 78% marks in non medical.can i apply for punjab police, sub inspector? plz reply immediately.
please reply soon..
- No, Your minimum Qualification Is Graduation so you are applicable for sub inspector
25th August 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovepreet singh View Post
please reply soon..
- No, Your minimum Qualification Is Graduation so you are applicable for sub inspector
13th December 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IPS? i am 10th passed and i got 78% marks.
12th January 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I am 24 years old and have done B com from pune university....can i get into punjab police?If yes what is the procedure?
13th January 2013, 09:30 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.............

The minimum Qualification to apply for police & SI is Graduation so you are not eligible
4th April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am already on a post of constable in punjab police and i had completed my grduation this year can i eligible to apply for sub inspector post
15th October 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for punjab police and Inspector I am 12th passed and I got 70% marks in voctaional group
30th March 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i m 2 paas and i got 78 percent in commerce streme. So am i eligible to join punjab police?when yes than plz tell me whats the procedure.
[email protected]
20th May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I hav completed my 12 with 72%marks...am i eligible to join police services...
27th July 2014, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

If i m already in punjab police would i be able to apply fir subinspector post my age is 32years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?