7th May 2011, 01:54 AM
Ashutosh sachan

Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?

Respected sir/madam
in present time i am going to complete BCA in few days. Can i apply for the up police sub-inspector recruitment. If yes then please send me the full procedure (physical requirement, educational requirement, cut off marks,syllabus etc.) at [email protected]

thank you

6th June 2011, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?

can i apply for up police sub inspector after completing bba
9th June 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?

can i apply for up police as i belong uttarakhand
11th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum height required for the SC candidates?
27th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm Padma, recently completed b.tech. I'm very much interested to join in police department. i want to prepare for sub inspector posts. but i don't know the qualification and physical requirements needed. I would also like to know the syllabus for preperation. Please reply as soon as possible.
My E.Mail ID is [email protected]
8th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for up police recruitment. plz inform the P.T EXAM
14th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

When is written Exam date for UP Police Sub Inspector post?
21st July 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the physical requirement as on body?minimum qualification?
8th August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam ,
I M Ashutosh rai,
in present time i am going to complete BCA in fifth semester. Can i apply for the up police sub-inspector recruitment. If yes then please send me the full procedure (physical requirement, educational requirement, cut off marks,syllabus etc.) at [email protected]

thank you
30th August 2011, 05:07 PM
radhik

i am giving the link to the syllabus of up si exam and the link to physical qualifications also here.
for syllabus
http://way2freshers.com/campitative-exams/up-police-si-direct-recruitment-exam-syllabus.html

for physical requirements
http://www.globalshiksha.com/UP-Police-recruitment/ugc/108320693630912#axzz1WVSCwSqT
13th September 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm Upendra Upadhyay, recently completed B.Sc.IT I'm very much interested to join in police department. i want to prepare for sub inspector posts. but i don't know the qualification and physical requirements needed. I would also like to know the syllabus for preperation. Please reply as soon as possible.
My E.Mail ID is [email protected]
15th September 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the estimated date or fixed date of si pre exam. and also the physical test date. please send ...
17th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done graduate 01/07/2011. am i eligible for the up police sub-inspector. please send me details regarding to up police si on this mail id [email protected].
18th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can i apply up police sub inspector recruitment after completing B.Sc(IT)?
my E-mail ID is: [email protected]
10th October 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
now i am persuing BCA, and after BCA i wnt to join the u.p. police. so please tell me that how can i join in the police force.
it is my ambition in my life.
my name is khushhal raljput. i belong to meerut city.
my e-mail id is:- [email protected]
11th October 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

can I apply for a serjents in kolkata?... right now i m doing b.com 2nd year.....
please mail me at [email protected]
14th October 2011, 12:48 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

i am giving the link to the syllabus of up si exam and the link to physical qualifications also here.
for syllabus
http://way2freshers.com/campitative-exams/up-police-si-direct-recruitment-exam-syllabus.html

for physical requirements
http://www.globalshiksha.com/UP-Police-recruitment/ugc/108320693630912#axzz1WVSCwSqT
7th December 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

if i am allready a defence employ fro 8 yrs and i have completed ba can i apply for the post of sub inspector in up police
9th December 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected or mam ,
my name is vivek kumar yadav and now i am doing bca and few time i am going to finish my bca . Sir i want to know that i am capable for doing this job . Sir plz send me the whole procedure of selecting the uppolice sub
20th March 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,What is the physical qualificaion to join S.I?
12th June 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i hv jst completed 12 n wanted to join up police as si,kindly let me know that what is the qualification required for this
29th September 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tel me the physical requirements for SI in Karnataka??
1st March 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir pls hlp me
infrm si application date & sallybs
my cmplit B.com 3 year pls me any piont you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?