7th July 2013, 04:43 PM
m.ramya sree

Am I eligible for Architecture course? I have scored 176 in B.Arch

i am from andhre pradesh n i hav got 176 in b arch paper 2 n my air is 37284 n category rank is 8748;state rank is 8645 n category rank is 2690 iam bc-b candidate so iam i eligible for architecture course

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  2. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  3. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  4. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  6. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Can I get BDS seat in any government or self financing college? I have scored 176.5 cutoff marks
  8. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  9. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  12. What are the possibilities to get government medical or dental college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 176.35
  13. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  14. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  15. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  16. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  17. Is PCM required to become a good Architect?
  18. What is the minimum cutoff for BVS? I have scored 176 cutoff
15th January 2017, 10:50 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Architecture course? I have scored 176 in B.Arch

Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course.

For B.Arch course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The duration of B.Arch course is five years.

You are eligible to get admission in Architecture course 176 in B.Arch examination so that you can apply for admission according to your score.
16th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Architecture course? I have scored 176 in B.Arch

Yes you seems to be eligible for B.arch course, you can try in following institute i am mentioning downwards and do not forgot to take all documents with score card for the admission.

Colleges for B.Arch
>> GITAM School of Architecture , Visakhapatnam
>> SAR College of Architecture , Vijayawada
>> KL University, Guntur
>> School of planning and architecture, Vijayawada

** You even need more than 60% in class 12th to get admission in these colleges.
** Admission will only be held after document verification and counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?