5th April 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category

i have scored 176 in ibps clerk exam and i an in genral catagory from bihar .have i chances for job in aoy bank?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  2. What are the chances of getting a job after scoring 113 marks in IBPS Clerk entrance exam in SC category?
  3. Chances of getting selected in IBPS CWE-III Clerk exam for job at Vijaya Bank?
  4. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  5. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  7. Can I expect an interview call from any bank after scoring 139 marks in IBPS clerk exam?
  8. Any chance to get a job after scoring 134 in IBPS CWE for clerks in general category?
  9. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  10. Chances to participate in the interview after scoring 142 in IBPS PO exam in general category?
  11. Can I apply for IBPS exam in clerical post after passing HS exam with 55%?
  12. Can SSC student with 80% be eligible for bank clerk job? -- [New]
  13. Does I have to qualify in IBPS exam to get bank job if pursuing B.Sc?
  14. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  15. Any chance to get a job after scoring 145/250 in IBPS clerk?
  16. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  17. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  18. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
7th April 2012, 02:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have scored 176 in ibps clerk exam and i an in genral catagory from bihar .have i chances for job in aoy bank?
As you know that there are 19 public sector banks participating in the Common Written Examination conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), each bank will have different cut off marks based on category and state.
So, it is not possible to predict the cut off marks of any of the participating banks but with a score of 176, you have a 50-50 chance.
Therefore, for proper information, refer to the notification published by the participating banks and check out the cut off marks for each of them. The notifications will be published on the official website of the banks.

List of banks which requires Common Written Exam score:
  1. Allahabad Bank
  2. Indian Overseas Bank
  3. Andhra Bank
  4. Oriental Bank of Commerce
  5. Bank of Baroda
  6. Punjab National Bank
  7. Bank of India
  8. Punjab & Sind Bank
  9. Bank of Maharashtra
  10. Syndicate Bank
  11. Canara Bank
  12. Union Bank of India
  13. Central Bank of India
  14. United Bank of India
  15. Corporation Bank
  16. UCO Bank
  17. Dena Bank
  18. Vijaya Bank
  19. Indian Bank
24th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category

DATE -24/01/2013
I AM B.COM GRADUATE, AGE 26, NOW CAME TO KNOW THAT FOR JOB IN BANKS THAT COMES UNDER IBPS IS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY IBPS EXAM
I REQUEST TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT THIS EXAM IN DETAIL. (i.e. procedure, how much time it will take, fees, books, etc.)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?