29th August 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce

sir/ma'm
i have done b.com(62%),m.com
(50%)and m.b.a(71%) and also qualified net in mgt and commerce as well...........due to less score in m.com....does i stand as not elligible for commerce professor

1st January 2016, 12:44 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce

The eligibility criteria for assistant professor are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university of India or licensed foreign University.

-The candidate should have qualified in NET / SET / SLET organized by UGC, CSIR or similar authority.

-The candidate who have passed Ph.D Degree with minimum procedure & standards mentioned by UGC regulation are exempted to qualify in NET / SET / SLET .
1st January 2016, 12:48 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Professor for commerce

The eligibility criteria for assistant professor are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed Master's Degree with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university of India or licensed foreign University.

-The candidate should have qualified in NET / SET / SLET organized by UGC, CSIR or similar authority.

-The candidate who have passed Ph.D Degree with minimum procedure & standards mentioned by UGC regulation are exempted to qualify in NET / SET / SLET .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?