2nd January 2013, 02:43 PM
swaroopsudhakar

Are MS graduates eligible for Assistant Professor post in VTU engineering college?

are MS graduates eligible for Assistant professor posts in VTU engineering colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  5. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  6. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  7. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  9. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  10. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  11. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  12. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  13. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  14. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  16. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  17. Are Engineering Graduates Eligible for the post of Godown Assistant?
  18. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?