13th December 2011, 07:47 AM
mailtomoon_005

Am I eligible for Assistant Professor or not having completed B.Tech with 59% and M.Tech in 1st class and working in private Engineering college?

Sir i completed my b.tech with 59 percent and m.tech with first class,and working in a private engineering college,my doubt is am i eligable for asst proffessor or not as per AICTE norms?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. not correct
  3. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  4. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  5. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  6. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  7. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics after finishing MSc Mathematics
  9. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  11. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  12. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  13. Is it necessary to compete NET test to become an Assistant professor in Engineering College or University?
  14. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
  15. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  17. Can PhD (JRF) and B.Ed be done simultaneously?
  18. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
15th December 2011, 06:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Professor or not having completed B.Tech with 59% and M.Tech in 1st class and working in private Engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailtomoon_005 View Post
Sir i completed my b.tech with 59 percent and m.tech with first class,and working in a private engineering college,my doubt is am i eligable for asst proffessor or not as per AICTE norms?
To be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor as well as professor, you will need to qualify National Eligibility Test-NET conducted by University Grant Commission-UGC.
As you have completed your masters degree program with first class, you are eligible to take the test which is conducted in the month of June and December every year.
Candidates who have not qualified the NET will not be considered eligible to join universities and colleges all over India.
For more information regarding NET, refer to its official website.
15th December 2011, 09:11 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Professor or not having completed B.Tech with 59% and M.Tech in 1st class and working in private Engineering college?

To be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor as well as professor, you will need to qualify National Eligibility Test-NET conducted by University Grant Commission-UGC.
As you have completed your masters degree program with first class, you are eligible to take the test which is conducted in the month of June and December every year.
Candidates who have not qualified the NET will not be considered eligible to join universities and colleges all over India.
For more information regarding NET, refer to its official website.
15th December 2011, 09:45 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assistant Professor or not having completed B.Tech with 59% and M.Tech in 1st class and working in private Engineering college?

Hi Dear
yes, you are eligible but some more experience required
But you go for some more college go and some more experience
then you are eligible for Assistant prfessor

Good Luck................
14th February 2012, 11:08 AM
zalpori

hello sir,
I have completed my Btech in IT this year...and i m interested in teaching IT subjects...
what should be my next step??
Can i give NET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?