17th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation in B.A with 42%

I have completed my graduation (B.A.) 2009 with the percentage of 42%. my question is I m eligbile for B.ed

16th December 2012, 05:54 PM
nishi513

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation in B.A with 42%

Hi friend,the minimum educational eligibility required to apply for the entrance exam for B.Ed course is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university with atleast 50% of marks in graduation...As you have completed your B.A degree with only 42% of marks,you are not eligible to apply for the entrance exam for B.Ed course...all the best...
16th December 2012, 05:55 PM
nishi513

Hi friend,the minimum educational eligibility required to apply for the entrance exam for B.Ed course is graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university with atleast 50% of marks in graduation...As you have completed your B.A degree with only 42% of marks,you are not eligible to apply for the entrance exam for B.Ed course...And there is no age limit to apply for B.Ed course...all the best...
19th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for b.ed course after completing graduation with 42% marks. Can i give entrance exam of b.ed?
20th February 2013, 10:45 AM
Beawar

Dear..

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education which is a one year course which can be done from Government as well as from Private colleges. See the course is basically useful for those who want to make a career in the field of education and if you want to join education field then this is the best option that you can get after your graduation.

The eligibility of the course is as follows :-

1. A graduation degree is a must
2. Degree must be valid from a UGC recognized university
3. A valid entrance exam score
4. No age limit
5. Percentage varies due to cut off system
6. However there is no minimum percentage required

See you have 42% marks and as i can see that you completing all the other eligibility then then answer is yes you are eligible to do B.ed

The fees of the course varies from college to college but the whole course will cost you around 65000/-

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
21st February 2013, 12:13 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
I’m sorry but you are not eligible of doing the b.ed as you do not meet up the eligibility criteria, which states that you should be having a minimum of 50% marks in your graduation. a relaxation of 5% is given to the sc/st category students. Even if you belong to the sc/st category, you cannot apply for the b.ed entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?